Saturday, July 30, 2016

Panda Cutie Card (Kitty Bee Designs Spotlight)

http://kittybeedesigns.blogspot.com/

Hi everyone! :o)

Today is my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs and I made this Panda Cutie Card.


I used super cute 'Panda Cutie' from 2013 January Panda Releases. These Pandas are melting my heart. Love them all!! :o)

I printed the Panda on a white cardstock paper, stamped circles around Panda's eyes and colored them with black pen, as well as Panda's muzzle. Super fast and simple coloring. I fussy cut Panda and traced edges with black marker.

Then I colored chipboard speech bubble with Black Soot Distress Inks and edges with black marker. I left it dry on air couple of hours. Sometimes I use heat tool to dry chipboard faster.

For my card layout I used sketch and current challenge theme 'Use any kind of a banner', from Task for Two Tuesday Challenge, super fun challenge blog from Germany, owned by two very talented Ladies, Birka and Wiebke. Thank you girls for all the fun stuff you share on your blogs! :o)

And here's the sketch... I rotated it and put a sentiment on the top. :o)

*** Nutze Banner ***
- use any kind of a banner -

I cut out two banners, one from designer paper and other from textured black cardstock paper. I so much like this textured cardstock paper I bought over two years ago. I thought I have none, but found some scraps in my stash while I was organizing the mess. Happiness overload!! :o) (Note to myself: keep your paper scraps organized.)

Lastly, I assembled all pieces together. I glued banners and chipboard speech bubble directly on a top folded white card base, glued 3-D foams on the back of the Panda and placed it on the card. Two enamel dots as a finishing touch and this cutie is ready to make someone happy. :o)

Dimensions: 95 mm x 127 mm (3 3/4" x 5")

List of supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my today's spotlight card. Check out more cute images at the 
Kitty Bee Designs Etsy StoreKitty Bee Designs Blog and Kitty Bee Designs FB. :o)




I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Addicted to Stamps and More, Challenge #204 - CAS
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

2) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, Anything Goes
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

3) Task for Two Tuesday, Challenge #56 Bannerama Ding Dong! (use any kind of a banner)

4) The Daily Marker, 5th 30 Day Coloring Challenge
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

10 comments:

  1. So sweet Milka, I love the sweet panda
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute panda and lovely design with these banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! I love your card! So very clean! And this tealish patern paper! Really pretty!!! Thank you sooo much for joining our Taks-Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so precious. Love the simplicity of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! How cute is that Panda! Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. S cute,I loved the card design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your card! It's simply beautiful! :) Thank you so much for playing along at our TFT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card!Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...