Sunday, December 28, 2014

Winter Creams and Wonder Boxes

Hi everyone :-D

Today I want to share with you Winter Creams for Face, Body and Hands I made. These were Christmas presents.


I made a cream from the finest Cocoa and Shea Butter, Yellow Beeswax and Sweet Orange Organic Essential Oil. I used small glass jars as a cream package, decorated lids and added small info tags. 

I also made three Wonder Boxes (Paper Bags). Each was for one cream and two tea light candles, covered with scrapbooking paper stripes. To make these, I used great photo tutorial that was recently published at Stempeleinmaleins, One-Sheet-Wonder-Box by Bianca. I love to visit Stempeleinmaleins. Many amazing tutorials and beautiful projects can be found there, as well on Bianca´s blog, Handmade by Bianca. Bianca is very creative and friendly. She is celebrating 300 blog readers and has New Year Blog Candy. Hop over and see how talented she is. :-D

Here are Wonder Boxes I made.


List of supplies:
  • Mirabelle Santoro one sheet 12" x 12" paper
  • satin ribbon (Old Gold)
  • UHU universal glue  
  • double sided strong adhesive tape  
  • scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors  


List of supplies:
  • Mirabelle Santoro one sheet 12" x 12" paper
  • green ribbon 
  • UHU universal glue 
  • scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors 
  • office paper puncher


List of supplies:
  • Hobby & Crafting Fun 12" x 12" scrapbooking paper (120 grams)
  • white leaves 
  • white flowers 30 mm
  • snowflake 25 mm 
  • synthetic snowballs (Ø 10 mm)
  • 2 white clothespins 
  • transparent low temperature glue stick 
  • scoring board
  • trimmer  
  • scissors 
  • Dremel 920 glue gun, low temperature


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy :-D 



Crafty Milka

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful gifts and wrapping! I LOVE the cream--I will have to make some because it sounds amazing! If you do a yearly highlight, I'd love for you to link it up with mine here: http://mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-highlight-for-2014-link-party.html Just trying to meet more crafty friends and keep in touch with old ones, too! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...