Sunday, December 7, 2014

Reach for the Stars Card

Hello everyone :-D  

I just finished this Reach for the Stars Card



I used {heart} sketches sketch089 with a twist for my card layout. Twist was to use a tag. I didn´t use any sentiment. There was also an inspirational color board. Beautiful color combination, but I didn´t used it this time. I like this sketch by Imke Ludvig a lot and I am sure I´ll use it again. 
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/12/01/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-89/

Card dimensions are 143 mm x 98 mm (5 5/8" x 3 7/8").

I called my card as From the Heart Stamps 'Reach for the Stars Snowman' digital stamp I used. Super cute stamp. :-D 

Image is paper pieced and it has two layers. I printed one image on white paper, colored it, fussy cut it, colored edges and layered it over the other image printed on patterned paper. I love using patterned paper as image´s background. I added pearl maker to accent snowflakes on patterned paper and to accent snow below snowman. When the image was completely dry, I cut out tag shape, punch hole in it, added some ribbon and my tag was finished. I added some dimensional tape behind the tag and placed it to the card. I wanted to pop-up the tag because it came out really nice. :-D 
 
A list of supplies used to make this card: 
  • From the Heart Stamps 'Reach for the Stars Snowman' 
  • Crafters Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad
  • white card stock paper 
  • white paper 160 grams 
  • colored pencils (yellow, orange) 
  • Koh-i-noor Mondeluz aquarell colored pencils (yellow, orange, green, blue) 
  • ribbon 
  • Freckled Fawn Enamel Warm Dew Drop Stickers
  • black fine liner 0.5 
  • pearl maker (pastel-white) 
  • double sided strong adhesive tape 
  • white water based glue 
  • dimensional double sided adhesive tape 
  • printer
  • scoring board
  • trimmer 
  • scissors 
  • office paper puncher    

I am entering my card into the following challenge:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

I love to play these challenges. From the Heart Stamps are required, anyone can join and there are awesome benefits for each entry. You can find more information here

You don´t have any From the Heart Stamps image? You can find them here
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/

There is currently December Designers Blog Hop  going on at From the Heart Stamps Blog and a theme this month is Christmas or any other Winter Holiday. Beautiful and very inspirational DT projects and fabulous opportunity to win From the Heart Stamps images. Check it out. :-D 
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/12/05/december-blog-hop/

Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy the rest of Sunday. :-D 


Crafty Milka 


Update December 28th, 2014 
This is the first of my three favorite cards I entered into Clear it Out Challenge Blog, Our Favorites Challenge (upload your favorite card from 2014). 

Update January 1st, 2015

Update January 10th, 2015
This is my favorite 2014 card I entered into Deep Ocean Challenge Blog, Challenge #94 - Favorite 2014 Card.
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Milka, this is awesome and i like the paper pieced snowman on your kraft tag. Very, very sweet !! AND thanks for you compliment about "my" sketch :-) Great you like it !

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you card - Fun colors and a wonderful take on the sketch and WOW what great coloring!! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is super cute...I LOVE all the dots, they're so perfect for a snowman card! You've inspired me, I think I may need to get this image.... Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image. Love the DP with the pop of yellow. Thank you for sharing with us at CIO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...