Friday, December 19, 2014

Green Winter Fairy Matchbox

Happy Friday everyone :-D

It´s time for another challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog, my fourth project as a Guest Designer

New challenge theme for this fortnight is #107, Etwas mit Schublade / Something with a drawer.
 
This time the prize for one lucky winner is this little pack of ribbons

Green Winter Fairy Matchbox, is my project for this challenge.

I made matchbox base from a white card stock paper. I didn´t use any template. I love to make boxes, combined with love for Mathematics, no template is necessary. ;-)   

Image I used is gorgeous Mo´s Manning digital stamp 'Winter Fairy Halla'.

I added 4 synthetic snowballs onto a box to create box legs. 

List of supplies: 
  • Mo´s Manning digital stamp 'Winter Fairy Halla'
  • Crafters Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad
  • white card stock 
  • white paper (160 grams) 
  • colored pencils (skin color, pink, light green, gray)
  • white pencil  
  • Koh-i-noor Mondeluz aquarell colored pencil (light and dark green
  • Koh-i-noor universal white pencil for writing on gloss surfaces
  • silver sparkling pen 
  • decorative flower stamens 
  • white flowers 30 mm
  • snowflake 25 mm 
  • synthetic snowballs (Ø 10 mm)
  • double sided strong adhesive tape
  • UHU universal glue 
  • transparent low temperature glue stick 
  • Marabu acrylic paste fine sand 
  • pearl maker (pastel-white) 
  • transparent varnish with extra gloss 
  • printer 
  • scoring board
  • trimmer  
  • scissors 
  • ruler 
  • eraser  
  • pencil sharpener  
  • Dremel 920 glue gun, low temperature 
  • crafting needle 
  • palette knife no. 1

I am so satisfied with my coloring. Look how the image glows on the Sun. :-D 

I hope you like my project. Hop over at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog and see gorgeous projects The Design Team and other Guest Designers made for this challenge. Come and join us at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog this fortnight, we are looking forward to see your projects. :-D 

I am entering my project into the following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenges home page. 

1) We Do Doobadoo UK Challenge, Challenge 21... Festive Spirits
http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.com/

2) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog,Winter Inspiration
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-christmas-inspiration/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

3) Craft my Life, All Crafts Challenge December/January, Anything Goes but no Cards! 
My 2nd entry to this challenge. First one was Christmas Ornament
http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com/

4) Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenges, Challenge #78 - Anything Goes
My 2nd entry to this challenge
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/

Thank you for stopping by and your kind  feedback. Enjoy and smile :-D 


Crafty Milka

4 comments:

  1. Milka, your box is so very lovely. It looks like the sun likes your box too because at least it shines bride for your wonderfull photos ;-) I love your box! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. darlin box, super cute! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, I love it, Thanks for playing along with us at We Do Doobadoo, Good Luck & Merry Christmas.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...