Friday, December 5, 2014

Fairy Snowman Christmas Ornament

Hi everyone :-D

Today I am posting my third project as a Guest Designer at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog.

New challenge for this fortnight is #106 Farbcombo/ Colorcombo
Use this color combination on your project: 
  • light blue  
  • white 
  • one color of your choice

This time the prize for one lucky winner is this cute clear stamp set. 
 
My color combination is white, light blue and dark blue, one of my favorite color combinations. I made Fairy Snowman Christmas Ornament.


I called it Fairy Snowman Christmas Ornament, as a gorgeous Mo´s Manning digital stamp 'Fairy Snowman' I used.
http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/fairy-snowman/

As a registered user at Mo´s Manning Digital Pencil, I got this beautiful image as a gift for Thanksgiving from artist Maurie J Manning. :-D

Image is paper pieced. It has two layers.

I printed one image on Bebunni Christmas designer paper. Blue one I used is my favorite in whole pad and I used it a lot in my projects, as a snowing background. I traced over spirals and dots (image´s background) with my aquarell colored pencils.
I printed the other image on white paper, colored and fussy cut it, colored edges with marker and glued it over image printed on patterned paper.
 

I added pearl marker to an image to accent snow and snowflakes.

Ornament is double sided. I cut out circle from the same patterned paper I used for the image and embellished it with satin flowers, decorative flower stamens and synthetic snowball. I also added pearl maker. After drying, I glued this one to the backside of the image.

I placed image in the center of a clear acrylic ornament and added some glue on few spots, to prevent image moving inside the ornament. I embellished ornament with satin ribbon, to prevent ornament opening, satin flower, decorative flower stamens, synthetic snowballs, Mulberry paper butterfly and pearl maker.

At the end I added nylon thread... ornament is ready for Christmas Tree. :-D

(incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

List of supplies: 
  • Mo´s Manning digital stamp 'Fairy Snowman'
  • Crafters Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad
  • white paper (160 grams) 
  • Koh-i-noor Mondeluz aquarell colored pencil (light and dark blue) 
  • Koh-i-noor universal white pencil for writing on gloss surfaces
  • black fine liner 0.5
  • black permanent marker 
  • clear acrylic fillable ball ornament (Ø 60 mm) 
  • decorative flower stamens 
  • baby blue satin ribbon 
  • white satin flowers 
  • Scrapberry´s Mulberry paper butterfly
  • synthetic snowballs (Ø 10 mm)
  • nylon thread 
  • UHU universal glue 
  • white water based glue  
  • transparent low temperature glue stick 
  • pearl maker (pastel-white) 
  • printer 
  • scissors 
  • compass
  • eraser 
  • Dremel 920 glue gun, low temperature 
  • crafting needle 


The Design Team and other Guest Designers made beautiful projects for this challenge. Hop over at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog and see what Ladies made. Join us in this challenge, we are looking forward to see your projects. :-D

I am entering my project into the following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenges home page. 

1) Mo´s Challenge Blog, Challenge #242 - Snow 
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/

2) Bunny Zoe´s Challenge Blog, November challenge - Snow (GDT)
This is my 3rd entry into this monthly challenge. 
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.com/

3) Dream Valley Challenges, Challenge #96 - True Blue 
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/

4) We Do Doobadoo UK Challenge, Challenge 20... Get Festive!
http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.com/

5) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, Christmas/Holidays 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

6) Simon Says Stamp Blog, Work it Wednesday November 2014 
My 2nd entry to this challenge.

7) That Craft Place, Anything Goes 
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com/

8) Papertake Weekly Challenge, Anything Goes 
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/

9) Crafty Sentiment Designs Challenge Blog, Anything Goes Challenge 
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/

10Through The Craft Room, TTCRD Challenge from December 2nd to December 8th, Anything Goes

11) Craft my Life, All Crafts Challenge December/January, Anything Goes but no Cards! 
http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com/

12) Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenges, Challenge #78 - Anything Goes

http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/

13) Crafting by Designs, December Challenge - Anything Goes with a Twist - All Things Christmas!
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/

Thank you for stopping by and your kind  feedback. Enjoy and smile :-D


Crafty Milka

9 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful ornament!!! Love the blue!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door challenge!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Milka, Beautiful Christmas Bauble you have made, I must try something fun like this. Thankyou for the idea. Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place Ltd. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little globe is so very cute Milka. I love your coloration and the fact you can see the image from both sides. That´s such a wonderfull idea! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creation, thanks for sharing with us at PTW, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation. I love snowmen and this is so adorable. TFS!
    Blessings,
    Belinda
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a fabulous ornament, it's a great idea and it looks so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration and thank you for sharing it with us at All Crafts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous make. It will look lovely hanging on your tree. Thankyou for sharing with us at Craft My Life. Hugs Mrs A. (D.T.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ovo ti je preslatko... Predugo nisam švrljala po tvom blogu. :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...