Saturday, December 27, 2014

Fairy Snowman Card

Hi everyone :-D

Today I´ll be sharing several projects with you. 

First one for today is this Fairy Snowman Card I made last weekend.


I called it Fairy Snowman Card, as a gorgeous Mo´s Manning digital stamp 'Fairy Snowman' I used. As a registered user at Mo´s Manning Digital Pencil, I got this beautiful image as a gift for Thanksgiving. 
I colored image with blue aquarell colored pencils, white pencil and silver sparkling pen. I colored background with light blue colored pencil dust. I have learned this technique when I was 9 years old from my 3rd grade teacher, but I have no idea how that technique is called. I´ll make a tutorial in the near future.
I added some dots with a pearl maker, glued image to a card base and embellished my card with flower stamens and white flower. 

Card dimensions 140 mm x 140 mm (5 1/2" x 5 1/2").

List of supplies: 
  • Mo´s Manning digital stamp 'Fairy Snowman'
  • blue card stock paper
  • white paper (160 grams) 
  • Koh-i-noor Mondeluz aquarell colored pencils (light and dark blue) 
  • Koh-i-noor universal white pencil for writing on gloss surfaces
  • black fine liner 0.5
  • silver sparkling pen 
  • pearl maker (pastel-white) 
  • decorative flower stamens 
  • white flower 30 mm
  • UHU universal glue 
  • transparent low temperature glue stick 
  • printer 
  • trimmer
  • scoring board  
  • pencil sharpener 
  • eraser
  • round corner paper puncher 
  • Dremel 920 glue gun, low temperature 

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenges home page. 

1) Crafty Sentiments Designs, Anything Goes
My 2nd entry to this challenge. 
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/

2) Creative Card Crew, Challenge #77 - Anything Goes 
My 3rd entry to this challenge. 
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/

3) Cute Card Thursday, Challenge 353 - Anything Goes 
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

4) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, Anything Goes  
My 2nd entry to this challenge. 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

5) The Paper Nest Dolls Challenges, Challenge #25 - Anything Goes

6Through The Craft Room, TTCRD Challenge from December 23rd to December 30th, Anything Goes
My 2nd entry to this challenge. 

7) Fairytale Stampers, Challenge 49 - Anything Goes
http://fairytalestamper.blogspot.com/

8) Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenges, Challenge #78 - Anything Goes
My 3rd entry to this challenge
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/

Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I´ll be posting again. Enjoy :-D 

Crafty Milka

4 comments:

  1. Really cute!! I love the blue and white color combo!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door challenge!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your attention to details, like the white dots... Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fairy snowman is adorable! :) so sweet!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya I love seeing your work you are very talented. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog I hope to see you again. Happy 2015 may all your wishes come true hugs Sharon Noble (PND (DT) Member) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...